Hardware Requirements for Online Meeting on Windows PC:
|Computer and processor
||Minimum 1.6 GHz (or higher)dual core processor (32-bit or 64-bit).
||4.0 GB RAM or Higher
||1TB-with available space of 3-5 GB
||1024 x 768 screen resolution
||Minimum of 128 MB graphics memory
||Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 in 32-bit and 64-bit
||Requires .NET 4.5 CLR or later
||USB 2.0 video camera
||Laptop/PC with camera, microphone, and speakers with Bluetooth & WiFi
Hardware Requirements for Online Meeting on Mobile Devices:
Students can use Teams on these mobile platforms:
- Android Compatible with Android phones and tablets.
- Support is limited to the last four major versions of Android. When a new major version of Android is released, the new version and the previous three versions are officially supported.
- iOS Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Support is limited to the two most recent major versions of iOS. When a new major version of iOS is released, the new version of iOS and the previous version are officially supported.
- The optional Blur my background video effect on iOS requires an operating system of iOS 12 or later and is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 7 or later, iPad 2018 (6th generation) or later, and the iPod touch 2019 (7th generation).
Note : For the best experience with Teams, use the latest version of iOS and Android.